SANTA MONICA, CA (PRWEB), October 2, 2018
iNymbus is proud to be hosting a session entitled “Best Practices of Robotic Processing of Deductions” at the 2018 RVCF Annual Fall Conference in San Diego, CA.
iNymbus is excited to host an upcoming session at the 2018 RVCF Annual Fall Conference in San Diego, CA, entitled “Best Practices of Robotic Processing of Deductions.”
The iNymbus session will address how many businesses have implemented cloud robotic automation to their benefit and with great success. Attendees will learn the best practices refined by iNymbus in the last four years of using robotics to dispute and resolve deductions and chargebacks, and how the technology can be used to process up to 500 deductions or freight claims a day. The panel session will answer questions such as:
- “What is Cloud robotic technology?”
- “How can my company utilize the Cloud to resolve and dispute chargebacks and deductions quickly and automatically?”
- “How involved will my company’s Finance or IT teams need to be in order to automate these processes?”
- “What are the financial and staff implications of speeding up and automating resolution of deduction based claims?”
The panel consists of:
- Rohit Patel, Credit & Collections Consultant, iNymbus
- Heather Reso, Senior Director of Credit Services, D&H Distributing
The session will be held on Monday, October 15, 2018 at 1:30PM in Harbor H.
For a session sneak peek, read our Case Study from D&H Distributing, who fought chargebacks and won!
iNymbus DeductionsXchange resolves and disputes deductions and chargebacks automatically, while increasing speed and efficiency by 30X. DeductionsXchange introduces cloud robotic automation to the process of uploading denied claim packets to retail vendor portals and submits disputes on the customer’s behalf. Not only are processing costs reduced dramatically via elimination of manual labor, sales are increased by enabling companies to take back revenue from previously invalid and undisputed chargebacks and deductions.
iNymbus creates cloud-based, back-office solutions designed to automate resource-heavy, finance processes, thereby increasing its clients operating efficiencies. Serving both Equipment Manufacturers and CPG companies, iNymbus solutions leverage the SaaS model and are platform agnostic. This means they can be implemented into existing, company platforms free of capital, infrastructure, and maintenance investments.